Welcome to Warals Technology and warals school mobile application for android and iOS operating systems, a cloud based ERP product available for educational organizations on a subscription basis and can be accessed through the web and the mobile applications (Website and Mobile App are hereinafter collectively referred to as owned and managed by Warals Technology Private Limited
3. Information Collection and Use
3.1 Collection of Data
In order to avail the Services on the Platform, account registration by the User is mandatory. You are required to provide various Personal Information at the time of registration. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You specifically agree that the Company shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Platform. By registering, you consent to provide information including Personal Data.
The Company respects the privacy of the Users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company are:
- Information supplied by Users
- Information automatically tracked while navigation
- Inferred information through usage and log data
- Information collected from any other sources (like third party providers or social media platforms)
In order to provide Services and to maintain and improve the Platform, we require certain information (including Personal Data), and when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on our Platform or otherwise contact us. Such Personal Data may be collected in various ways including during the course of your:
- Registration as a User on the Platform, and/or registering for an event, promotion or a campaign and/or otherwise interact with us;
- Availing Services offered on the Platform. Instances of such Services include but are not limited to, communicating with the Company customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews in relation to Services/products available on the Platform;
- Granting permission to share credentials of your online accounts maintain with third parties. We may receive Personal information about you from such third parties, including commercially available sources and business partners. If you access the Platform through a connect a service on the Platform, the information we collect may include your information available through such connected service.
In order to provide Services and to maintain and improve the Platform, we require you to grant certain access right to your phone or other system including but not limited to microphone, camera, location, storage, calendar etc.
3.2 Types of Data Collected
We collect different types of information, including Personal Data, for various purposes to provide and improve our Service for you.
(1) Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data i.e. personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal/Pin code, City
- Other contact information
- Gender and other demographics
- Date of birth and age
- Location Data
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
(2) Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform and/or use the Service or when you access the Platform by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as server log, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, referring site/webpage, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Platform with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
(3) Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
(4) Other Data
We may also collect the following information and data: place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location, photograph, information regarding your transactions on the Platform, (including purchase history), your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details and other data.